Why become a member of the IABSE?
Each member of the IABSE is offered the opportunity to actively participate in the creation of an international network that enables both professional and personal exchanges with colleagues throughout the world. Furthermore, each member benefits from a variety of available services:
- the journal Structural Engineering International (SEI), the quarterly journal of the IABSE (print and online)
- The IABSE Newsletter, which is sent monthly as an e-mail
- Structural Engineering Documents (SED), which deal with selected topics of structural engineering
- IABSE Publications, various publications offered for members at reduced rates
- the IABSE Conferences, whose fees are lower for members than for non-members
- the IABSE committees
- Access to the IABSE Website Members Area incl. Member Directory
More information and other benefits of being a member of IABSE can be found here.